Graduate Spanish Junior Project Co-ordinator
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, well motivated individual to join a busy team on a permanent, full-time basis.
Our client is a dynamic and highly successful company, with an international customer base.
They are looking for a dedicated Spanish speaking Junior Project Coordinator to join their team of Project Coordinators, managing projects in various countries worldwide.
This role has excellent long term development potential and would suit a graduate who is interested in developing a career in international project management. Relevant degrees for this role would include project management, law, languages, humanities, technical or engineering.
The role has a technical element to it and the successful candidate will be required to learn the basics of the technologies the client deals with, however full training will be given.
Main responsibilities (industry specific training will be given):
* Supporting senior project managers and managing project work in various countries
* Prepare and submit application files to government regulatory Authorities
* Tracking status and driving the process to ensure deadlines are met
* Managing and undertaking international research projects
* Have a relevant degree as specified
* Have an excellent command of English & Spanish (both written & spoken)
* Have excellent relationship building skills
* Logical, analytical brain and highly organised
* Be flexible, proactive and enthusiastic, with the ability to prioritise work and work under pressure
* Be comfortable working in a busy and occasionally high pressure environment
* Have experience with MS Office Professional and web browsing
* Be able to work under own initiative and as part of a team
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78936808