Travel Consultant - India - Graduate Tailormade Travel
Travel Consultant - Graduate Tailormade Travel - India - Up to £28K – London
A Travel Consultant for tailormade travel to India of graduate calibre is required by a leading luxury travel company.
Is the chaotic, intoxicatingly beautiful, colorful and daunting India your favorite destination traveled to? If this vast land of six seasons and spectacular architecture is your passion read on, because an amazing Travel Consultant position has arisen for the India sector, with an exclusive tour operator who has nearly 25 years’ experience in travel, whose very ethos is responsible travel.
As a Travel Consultant (India), your responsibilities will include:
- Single point of contact for the client from travel creation until they depart on their travels
- Designing fantastic and detailed tailor made travel itineraries to clients and giving them exceptional service to ensure repeat business
- Ensuring you hit agreed booking targets and revenue
- Making follow up calls and employing other appropriate sales techniques to “close” the sale
- Taking appropriate opportunities to upsell and switch sell to Audley preferred products
- Keeping up to date with all product travel knowledge
- Ensuring any changes or operational issues are communicated with clients by maintaining contact with them, also dealing with minor complaints and resolving them to the client’s satisfaction
- Work closely with marketing to provide insight into new product and share ideas about your specialist area
- Demonstrate your first-hand knowledge of the destination and personal expertise when creating itineraries
- Regular overseas travel for personal development and travel product knowledge
The successful Travel Consultant (India) will ideally have previous sales experience and be qualified to a degree level or equivalent. You will have first class customer service and people skills, with the ability to deal with the most discerning and demanding of clients with strong first-hand personal travel knowledge of India not to forget excellent customer service skills, communication skills and confidence are essential for this role.
This is an ideal opportunity to start your travel career with the very best
To apply for Graduate Travel Consultant (India) role, or for your career in the Travel Industry, please send your CV to Travel Futures and apply below.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78772910