Financial Accountant - International Company
My client, a leading international brand in Northern Ireland are looking to take on a Financial Accountant to join their organisation. Reporting directly into the Group Accountant you will be working in a varied and challenging role as part of a wider, supportive finance function.
Main duties include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare monthly/annual accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations on a weekly/monthly basis;
- Prepare detailed quarterly corporation tax analysis
- Manage capital approval process and ensure capital appropriation controls are adhered to;
- Maintain fixed asset register and ensure reconciliation to the General Ledger;
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets and prepare monthly variance analysis
- Preparing ad-hoc financial statements
- Other duties within the competency of the post holder, as directed by Management.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Qualified accountant (e.g. ACA, ACCA);
- Report writing and verbal communication skills, along with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Microsoft Office experience (or equivalent), to include advanced ability with Excel;
- The ability to, deliver work against strict deadlines, be flexible and quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes
Practical knowledge of UK GAAP is desired but not essential
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79140766