• Maintaining and enhancing existing products and developing and taking new products into the market
• Managing product roadmaps
• Managing Organisational Readiness
• Supporting pre-sales activity with subject matter knowledge and collaterals
1. Gather information from the marketplace, customers, sales and existing business units relating to help form the Product Roadmap
2. Evaluate statutory and legislative changes for impacts on products and implement where necessary.
3. Contribute to financially and organisationally sound business cases supporting corporate investment. Business case components include: pricing; revenue model and scenario analysis; budgets; cost to buy, build or partner; time-line to deliver; customer and product ROI scenarios; launch approach etc.
4. Produce relevant internal and customer facing documentation following appropriate development and operational readiness methodologies. Work with other areas of the business to deliver appropriate materials to support development, delivery, training and use of the products.
5. Be actively involved in the product development cycle, particularly contributing to solution design and testing.
6. Support stakeholder engagement and operational readiness, by managing communication plans; ensuring adoption of new features and functions within the standard solution offering; supporting documentation efforts required for of sales, contracts and marketing collateral; implementation, on-line help/user guides, support guides and training materials,
7. Ensure Development and Operations have an effective support process for fault fixing and act as the escalation point where normal prioritisation fails (e.g. for hot fix requests).
8. Work with Marketing to package products for launch or enhancement into existing operational teams, sales teams and externally to the market.
9. Support the production and upkeep of product demonstration sites and collaterals. Evangelise products to ensure all internal teams are focused on securing customers for these products. Be a subject matter expert and have an overall view of SD Worx products to support pre-sales and other commercial activity as required.
1. Experience of designing product functionality and writing business requirement documents
2. Experience in supporting business case creation, delivery and monitoring. Includes commercial awareness and ability to understand market positioning and pricing
3. Working knowledge of waterfall and agile methods of software development, involving the latest development technologies and methods
4. Technical background with a working knowledge of what is possible with the latest development frameworks and tools as well as off the shelf solutions
5. Practical experience and knowledge around methods to provide management information and KPI reporting.
6. Microsoft office skills, including: Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Visio and Project
7. Presentation and influencing skills at management level
8. Strong attention to detail, quality assurance and follow-through are required.
More than 60,000 large and small organisations rely on SD Worx and its 3,600 employees. During the company’s 70 year history we have acquired an extraordinary amount of expertise in Payroll, HR and Tax & Legal matters. We provide clients with a wide range of services including payroll and HR, legal support, training, automation, consulting and outsourcing, across Europe, the US and Canada.
In Belgium, our home base, we offer specific packages for SMEs, large enterprises, the public sector and international organisations.
As an international HR service provider we operate from Belgium (HQ), Austria, France, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, Mauritius, the Netherlands, Switzerland and the United Kingdom. The other European countries, the US and Canada are covered by the Payroll Services Alliance, a strategic network of leading payroll companies.
Result driven HR. We excel in HR services that drive business performance.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78832996