Our client is an established Lingerie & Swimwear manufacturer, who has recently extended their success by launching a Brand. As a result of their success they have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join their team in Yorkshire
Marketing Manager - The Role:
- In conjunction with the MD, formulate, plan and deliver the marketing strategy for the business.
- Responsible for devising, planning, and implementing a marketing development programmes to increase sales.
- Promote and protect a consistent format of the Brand in all forms of communication internally and externally.
- Target and identify new markets and continue the growth.
- Responsible for the marketing strategy in conjunction with external lifestyle events, internal sales, product, and design teams.
- Improve and develop exposure of the Brand through all relevant social media routes.
Marketing Manager - The candidate:
- Experience within branded fashion apparel, fast fashion or lingerie.
- Ensure effective collaboration with all business functions.
- Motivated, self starter and forward thinker.
- The successful candidate will have strong interpersonal and communication skills able to engage, motivate and inspire.
- Strong communicator, both written and verbally. Able to clearly and concisely present and interact at all levels
Marketing Manager - The package:
- Highly competitive package, flexibility within this in terms of potentially part time will be considered.
Please note that due to the anticipated interest in this role only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77872974