Junior Product Manager
Nigel Wright are recruiting for a Junior Product Manager on behalf of a specialist B2B manufacturer in Northumberland. The company are internationally based and sell into retailers around on a global scale.
This is an existing role to the business that's become available due to the internal progression and one which will take on a responsible role alongside a Product Manager. Primarily, the role will support NPD into two main product categories on a UK basis, but with national and international travel required as and when.
Joining a small but specialized marketing team, this is an ideal opportunity for an junior, experienced Product or Project Manager to apply some of their existing knowledge, whilst also benefiting from full training to equip them with specialist product knowledge. Working directly into a Product Manager, it's expected this role will carry responsibility for individual projects alongside group projects simultaneously.
- To support and lead elements of the Product Management and Marketing team agenda
- To contribute to the development and delivery to market of product changes and enhancements
- To run factory trials to develop and introduce new products
- To present new developments to customers, gather and evaluate ideas and opinions
- Continuous monitoring of product performance throughout the entire product life-cycle
- To drive innovation and product improvement across the whole product portfolio
- To provide market research to support the introduction of products into new markets
- Existing experience in product or project management, B2B desirable OR experience of developing products to point of manufacture
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Be a team player and have a proactive approach to work
- Commercially minded - able to position yourself into the mind of a customer
- Willing to take on training
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78477099