Product Manager Assistant
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Product Manager Assistant looking for their next role in a great B2B company. Our client, a wholesale and distribution company based in Warwickshire is looking for a Product Manager Assistant to join their team at this exciting time.
As a Product Manager Assistant you will work closely with the Product Manager in sourcing and purchasing products before taking these to market.
Key day to day tasks will include:
- Assist the Product Manager in developing marketing plans for your product portfolio through various communication channels
- Collect and analyse data to measure product performance
- Assist the Product Manager to develop relationships with suppliers
- Understand the needs of the customer and develop the product range through NPD
- Support in the analysis of price benchmarking
- Increase category awareness
- Assist in the creation of communication plans for all media
- Communicate product messages and product launches using the intranet
The suitable candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Passionate and creative, looking to begin your career in product marketing or someone who is looking to deepen their knowledge and skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and enjoy developing relationships with people internally and externally
- Enjoy analysing data and making recommendations based on this
In reward for your hard work you will receive a competitive salary and will be given the opportunity to work for a fast-paced, successful team who value their employees within a company who is experiencing growth on growth. Our client prides themselves on their values and how they like to develop their employees internally, helping you achieve your career goals. This role would suit an Assistant Product Manager with excellent attention to detail or maybe you are a Marketing Assistant with some experience in Product looking to move into a more product focused role.
This role is commutable via Stratford Upon Avon, Leamington Spa, Warwick, Birmingham and Worcester.
If this looks like the perfect role then please do apply or contact Michelle Mumford at Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment for more information.
Product Manager Assistant, Warwickshire
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78928307