Category insights manager - INTERIM 6-12 months
Our well known global business is looking for an interim insights manager for 6-12 months. The role will have many responsibilities including:
- Briefing agencies and end-to-end management of projects.
- Shaping agency presentations to ensure they have clear business implications
- Partnership with the local Subsidiaries across Europe to help shape multi-country projects and ensure insights are relevant and actionable for the local market requirements
- In depth analysis of data (using basic analytics tools) to support on key business questions
- Work across functional teams to build an overview of Category developments
- Communication and engagement across marketing, insights and product teams to ensure an ongoing understanding of key category issues and developments
- Support the Insight lead in identifying and communicating key issues, trends and developments to the business and their implications.
- Work across functional teams to identify and drive application of insights across the business e.g. marketing, product etc.
We're looking for someone who has a background in insights management across a B2C and/or B2B environment and will be able to start working ASAP
Please apply if you fit the remit
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78661153