Java Developer Spring Web Payments
Java Developer London to £70k
Java Developer / Java Software Engineer x2 (Spring IOC JDBC Java J2EE). Award winning games company is seeking a skilled Java Developer to design and develop server-side components, with a focus on highly transactional web based payment applications.
As a Java Developer you will deliver high quality, maintainable code and solve challenging technical problems within distributed environments. Keeping up-to-date with the latest technologies and industry trends, you will continuously improve the tools and processes used by the team. You will work throughout the development lifecycle, from conception through to testing.
Based in the heart of Central London, this international, agile team environment offers excellent career growth opportunities.
- Strong core Java development experience, including Spring IOC and JDBC
- J2EE / Java EE experience
- Advocate of Agile development methodologies
- Familiar with JSP, XML, XSL, XSLT, NoSQL database development, Maven / Subversion, ActiveMQ, Hazelcast
- Experience with message driven architectures
- Good knowledge of Agile TDD
- Strong communicator and team player
- Likely to be degree educated
As a Java Developer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £70k), bonus and benefits.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2585 for an informal discussion about this Java Developer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79137322