Product Sales Specialist - Advanced NDT Products
My client now has a vacancy for a Product Sales Specialist - Advanced NDT Products to join their team covering the North UK region (Cumbria to Teesside, up to and including Scotland and Ireland).
My client is a global multinational business.
As Product Sales Specialist - Advanced NDT Products, you will have the following key responsibilities:
- Develop business working with sales force, customers and HQ.
- Meet sales force effectiveness KPIs including diary management, customer activity, sales lead generation and management.
- Lead the selling process for complex products/projects.
- Identify and pursue new opportunities.
- Track and optimise selling effectiveness by leveraging CRM.
- Deliver training and offer sales support for current customers.
- Attending exhibitions, workshops and educational meetings.
The successful Product Sales Specialist - Advanced NDT Products, will have the following demonstrable skills:
- Experience with using Advanced NDT (Non Destructive Testing) products; phased array/advanced UT.
- Qualified to PCN Level 2 as a minimum, though PCN Level 3 is preferred.
- Previous sales experience is desirable but not essential.
- Commercial acumen.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Ability to build and manage relationships, externally and internally.
- Confident, outgoing personality.
- A full UK driving licence.
- Please note: the successful candidate can be based anywhere within the North of England up to Central Scotland for this role. Candidates DO NOT have to currently live in/relocate to North East England.
Up to £42.5k basic salary DOE + £12.5k bonus incentive + company car + pension + health care + monthly lunch allowance + life assurance
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78803994