German Speaking Telephone Interviewer
Our client’s 30 seat Business to Business Call Centre is responsible for contacting business prospects who have requested quotes through online portals. You will be speaking to a wide range of companies, covering a wide range of products, with full training provided! It is a dynamic working environment - on average they confirm over 300,000 customer leads for their partners per year.
I am looking for a German Speaking Telephone Interviewer to join my client's team in North London.
- Contacting prospects via the telephone and discussing their needs
- Generating revenue for our client and it’s partners by qualifying high quality leads
- Attending and contributing in product training, as well as taking responsibility for “self learning” to understand product ranges
- Attending and contributing in soft skills and sales training sessions, to develop world class sales and customer service skills
- Listening to your own calls and take on-board feedback from the management team of how to maximise your performance
- Attending coaching sessions and 1-2-1s to support your growth and development
- Being involved in project work for our client
The role will attract a starting salary of £20,000 per annum with a monthly paid commission taking the OTE to an average of £26,000. Alongside the financial remuneration you will also receive free breakfast and fruit daily, access to free sports clubs and activities and fantastic incentives for hitting and exceeding targets.
This is a great opportunity to learn about client’s sectors, partners and customers with opportunities to progress. If you would like to find out more, please apply.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77961165