Speech Analytics Analyst
Speech Analytics Analyst, Global Risk
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you're looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Global Risk is a thriving and expert risk management function supporting HSBC globally with all aspects of risk management. The team actively manages a varied and dynamic range of risk types, including security, fraud, information security, contingency, geopolitical, operational, credit, pension, insurance, financial crime and regulatory compliance, market and reputation risks. All parts of the Global Risk team use their skills, insight and integrity to handle established threats and those they see emerging, acting to protect and enable HSBC to deliver sustainable growth.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Speech Analytics Analyst.
In this role, you will:
- Oversee the operational performance and minimize risks for their area/function
- Establish and manage the internal/external operational activities required for delivering positive
- Be responsible for Speech Analytic analysis produced within HBEU Collections.
- Be responsible for creating clear visibility of analysis being completed alongside agreed priorities and future work so that stakeholders have full visibility of contribution being driven by Speech Analytics.
- Challenge how effectively Collections strategy is deployed by use of Speech Analytics identifying areas of inefficiency or ineffectiveness
- Be accountable for standardising the best practices based on Functional Instruction Manual (FIM) guidelines
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
- Highly developed analytical skills to extract information from data and translate to business language and financial impacts
- Excellent decision making and problem solving ability
- Ability to formulate a business problem and translate this into an actionable analytic plan
- Sound judgmental skills to identify and resolve problems
For further details and application information please click 'Apply' or visit our careers site, searching under reference 0000A1BL.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Bank Plc.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78641951