Category Manager - Menswear
Are you an experienced Merchandiser or Product Manager looking for a global strategy role?
We are seeking someone who can drive a category with determination, knowledge and brand vision. This is a role that you can truly make your own, by taking into account the consumer, business plan and long term vision within an ever growing brand.
- Define and implement the product category strategies
- Challenge & inspire design & development teams, internal communication with all teams from design to marketing
- Range planning
- Managing range lifecycles & creating global range structures
- Ownership within driving business pricing and margin requirements
- Accurate forecast planning & category analysis
- Strategic Go To Market plans with all functional leads of the business
- Act as Category Ambassador both internally and externally
- 3-4 years' experience within product management / merchandising
- Range plan and strategy experience
- Highly analytical
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to conduct consumer insight
Due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on Twitter @FSRLUK, LinkedIn or Facebook to hear about our other roles and more.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78604014