The Project Planner will responsible for small to medium sized commercial construction projects throughout the UK. The candidate will need a good understanding of construction and the various processes involved in it. The Project Planner will be leading construction projects onsite liaising will all levels of staff including the senior management team and subcontractors.
- To support the delivery of construction projects (£50k - £10m)
- The Project Planner will be responsible for implementing the project programme for tenders and construction phases
- Be involved in the pre and post construction phases of new build contracts, construction, M&E installation, office refurbishments and civil engineering.
- Advise on aspects of project delivering including cost savings
- The Project Planner will need to manage and lead construction projects on site
- Experience with planning services in small, medium and large sized projects within construction
- The Project Planner will need a good understanding of forms including tender documents, contract documents and specifications
- Significant experience in the construction industry including the planning and programming of works on manufacturing sites
- The Project Planner should have experience in the full cycle in several construction projects
- Construction or engineering degree is desirable
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79159172