REGULATORY SOLICITOR - GREAT OPPORTUNITY
My client is a newly formed Law firm that has received significant financial investment and it tipped to be one of the fastest growing companies in the North West. The firm has already established a strong client base and due to their reputation they are rapidly winning new clients.
As part of their strategic growth plan, they are now seeking an Experienced & Qualified Regulatory Solicitor to join the team. Providing advice to clients on FCA / FSA / MOJ Compliance and regulations
The successful candidate will receive training from both the in-house training team as well as external courses to remain up to date with new laws and regulations. This is a great opportunity for a driven individual who is keen to fast track their career.
- Providing knowledge and support to colleagues throughout the business and external clients
- Advising on Regulatory & Compliance matters across the FCA / FSA / MOJ
- Providing solutions to clients to ensure compliance with all relevant legal requirements and industry best practice
- Drafting compliance and risk management policies/procedures
- Providing both proactive and reactive advice to clients
- Advising clients on Audits & Enforcement by regulators
- Providing ad-hoc advice and undertaking projects through to completion.
- Conducting research, providing advice and drafting documents
- Assisting in the development of new compliance solutions
- Responsible for research and knowledge development in the relevant specialism
- Building and maintaining supportive and professional relationships with senior management & clients
- Supporting in the training and development of Regulatory Executives
- Qualified Solicitor with experience Regulatory / Compliance work within financial services. A minimum of 1 year+ PQE
- Extensive financial services compliance /regulatory experience and knowledge (specifically FCA, FSA, and MOJ compliance).
- Any knowledge of Block Chain & Crypto Currencies would be an advantage but not essential
- Ability to problem solve
- Solution focused
- Excellent attention to detail with an analytical mind set
- Strong communication skills, Written and verbal
If you are an experienced & qualified Regulatory Solicitor then please send your CV for immediate consideration, this is a great opportunity that is not to be missed!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78893180