Celsian Education are recruiting a School Administrator/Receptionist for a SEN school based in Manchester. The role is due to start at the end of January and will be a long term position with the potential of going permanent for the right candidate. Applicants should have experience of SIMS.
The school helps support pupils aged from 3-16 year olds and caters for Special Educational Needs such as hearing impairments, physical difficulties, severe medical conditions and communicational needs.
Our client helps provide challenging, enjoyable and improving learning experiences at all times. The school are dedicated to enabling pupils to achieve their full potential. The school aim to allow them to become individual learners, share experiences with other peers and control his or her own life. All staff have the same goal and work with an honest, professional and committed attitude.
Students that attend the school have a number of opportunities to engage in school life and also the local community. Furthermore the students have the chance to attend:
- Educational Visits
- Sports Competitions (Local & National)
- Working on projects with mainstream pupils
As being the first person to meet and greet guests to the school you should have the following attitude/personality:
- Excellent communicational skills
- General administrative duties; scanning, filing, inbox management, working with various spread sheets/documents/post duties/project management and diary management.
- Process high volumes of data onto SIMS.
- Covering Reception - responsible to sign visitors in and out of the building.
- Liaising with parents and members of staff.
- Previous experience as a School Administrator/Receptionist.
- Good Microsoft Office skills; Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise your time and workload
- Experience working with SIMS
To apply for this position please use an up to date CV or to gain further information on the position then please get in touch with Celsian Education on 0161 839 8005.
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78919948