Recruitment Consultant - Graduate - Global Leader
Recruitment Consultant - Graduate roles x 4 - Holborn, Central London - Global market Leader in Professional Services Recruitment - Graduate opportunity to join highly successful Accountancy and Finance Recruitment Team at its London HQ.
Salary, bonuses and benefits:
- Starting salary £23,000 rising to £27,500 after a year (you can expect a basic salary of c£38,000 after a couple years service)
- Monthly and Quarterly bonus / commission scheme (team and individual component) providing on target earnings of £30,000 - £40,000 in first year, £50,000+ in year two and £70,000+ in year three.
- Benefits package includes 23 Days Holiday (increasing to 25 days), Private Healthcare, Pension Scheme, Salary sacrifice schemes, Company car / car allowance / travel allowance scheme etc…
- Busy programme of sales incentives - last years prizes included team trips to Rio de Janeiro, Ibiza, Monacco, Race Days, Team Building Days, Sporting hospitality etc...
- Industry recognised graduate training programme (class room, mentoring and 'boot camp' components).
Your Recruitment Consultant career will start by attending your induction training course. You will also receive one-to-one support from your manager, including on desk coaching and shadowing and workshop sessions for key recruitment skills. As you develop into the role you day-to-day activities will include:
- Developing a detailed knowledge of the accountancy and finance sector.
- Developing relationships with clients and learning how to effectively take the details of their recruitment requirements (over the telephone and in client meetings).
- Writing compelling recruitment advertisements and emails to candidates.
- Sourcing candidates from the company database, advertising, networking and social media, and briefing them of the opportunities offered by your clients.
- Managing the recruitment process through interview to offer stage and beyond.
Why people love the job:
- You'll be embarking on a long term career - not just a job.
- The company has an genuinely inclusive team environment that really suits team players whilst also rewarding individual performance.
- You'll get real satisfaction from placing candidates and being rewarded financially for doing so as well!
- You'll feel pride at working for a well-known global brand, and in working for the recognised market leader.
- You'll be working in a meritocracy with clear transparent goals for promotion based purely on performance (last year the company made 576 promotions globally)
- You'll be joining an international organisation. Once you've developed your skills as a Recruitment Consultant, then should you wish to, you'll have the opportunity to transfer / second internationally to locations including Australia, USA, Canada and the Far East.
To apply for this role:
- You must be hard-working, articulate and committed graduate who is specifically seeking a challenging and rewarding recruitment / sales career.
- You'll be seeking an opportunity to progress your career within a large corporate / professional services environment.
- You will be attracted to working within the finance / accountancy recruitment sector and have the communication skills to quickly become confident in client and candidate meetings with finance and accountancy professionals.
- You will be able to motivate yourself, work in a team / as an individual and have the ability to respond to coaching and learn new concepts quickly.
Contact: Sean Curran
About Conrad Scott: We are a specialist Recruitment to Recruitment business. We place hundreds of graduate trainee recruitment consultants and experienced recruitment consultants into the recruitment, search and selection industry in the UK and internationally.
Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78830751