Junior Product Manager
Junior Product Manager
HSBC is currently going through a period of transformative digital change and to remain competitive, must ramp up productive capacity in Digital and remove unnecessary barriers to go faster.
We're looking for a Junior Product Manager to join our team of digital experts in delivering the next phase of our ambitious program.
- As passionate as us about creating customer value and delivering best-in-class digital products
- Aware of user-drive development approaches
- Inquisitive and relentless in uncovering all the detail in the business processes that exist in the bank today
- Analytical, logical and thorough - making sure we've considered all angles in designing our customer experiences and the processes supporting them
- Able to communicate complex information in a digestible format. Picking out the key points that impact our product and customer outcomes.
- A people person - you'll need to build strong relationships within the digital team but also across HSBC IT, Operations and Business
- Flexible and able to adapt in a fast-paced, changing environment - resilient and dedicated to the Product deliverable
- Available to travel occasionally for co-locations, both in the UK and overseas as we deliver the product to HSBC's global markets
- Confident and open to challenging existing protocols and processes - so we can improve our time to market whilst operating within the bank's regulatory, risk and compliance guidelines
What you'll be doing
- Working closely with the Senior Product Manager to understand product requirements
- Identifying, reviewing and analysing business processes and systems, understanding what these mean for the use cases we're delivering - like finding all the edge cases and unhappy paths
- Working with Data Analysts and Subject Matter Experts to make sure we understand all the business context around the data our products are consuming and making sure it's documented
- Working on the end-to-end delivery of Digital Products - from scoping and initial requirement elaboration to release and evaluation - and any ongoing feature enhancements or changes
- Creating 'blue prints' of analysis and using learnings that will allow us to scale our product to other HSBC markets
Your background and experience
- Experience of working in a digital development cross functional team
- Experience of Agile development practices
- Fluent in all Microsoft Office tools as well as JIRA and Confluence
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78642797