IT Business Analyst IT Vendor Management
An ever-evolving heritage. A truly exciting future. Two of the world's most iconic brands. We are revered across the globe. Continually pushing the boundaries of innovation and redefining the benchmark for excellence, we set the standards others want to follow. We want to keep it that way too. Which is where you join the journey.
What to expect:
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated Business Analyst and be an integral member of the the Contract Renegotiation team within the IT Strategy and Planning Organisation. Required to support the Contract Renegotiation Lead and Commercial Lead to oversee and support the contractual negotiations with a key supplier, working alongside the contract negotiation team and wider IT and non-product purchasing organisations to carryout business analysis, process mapping, requirements gathering, commercial documentation during the negotiations.
- Assist with producing commercial documentation for the contract negotiations
- Work with IT owners from relevant IT areas to understand current processes and to document and prioritise requirements for changes/additions to the contract
- Engagement with key dependent projects to ensure that defined requirements are understood, are accurately documented, and align to the scope of contract changes.
- Work with Project Manager to plan analysis work and highlight risks and issues.
- Work with IT owners and delivery workstreams to develop optimal negotiation positions to meet the defined requirements.
- Engage with Business Relationship Management to understand business requirements and changes required by the end user/customer to deliver a valued service.
- Work closely with IT counterparts on the project team as well as specialists in each of the core IT Towers to ensure commercial details that feed into the overall requirements for the contract are determined and encapsulated.
- Detailed analysis of project requirements.
- Engage with project customers throughout the project to ensure agreed requirements are being met, and to define acceptance criteria.
- Ensure early identification of requirements impact and resolution, to ensure minimal costs are incurred
- Support Project Manager in ensuring that all the required work elements are tracked and monitored.
- Ensure adherence to Operational Acceptance processes, with smooth project transition to Service Delivery
- Business stakeholders
- IT Project Managers
- IT Portfolio Managers in all PPD functions
- IT Service Delivery management
- IT Vendor management
- Programme Management Office (PMO) personnel
- Chief information technology office (CiTO) management
- IT business office
- Finance department
- Purchasing function
- 3rd party vendors (IT & Non-IT)
- IT strategic partner
What you'll need:
- Proven Business Analyst with track record of delivery (ideally in commercial IT environment)
- Methodical detailed approach to work context
- Strong analytical skills to identify how one issue can impact on another and put in place the required interventions through support or from own knowledge base
- Strong process mapping skills
- Structured analysis
- Self-starter, can work independently
- Ability to manage significant risks and issues
- Excellent communication skills
- Vendor management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- IT Outsourcing background
- Service Delivery experience
- Ability to work to tight timescales
- Able to engage effectively with stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team working
- Formal Business Analyst Qualification (not essential)
- Experience in Project Management is desirable