Consumer Insight Manager
Are you a talented Consumer Insight Manager looking for an incredible opportunity to join one of the largest global FMCG brands? Robert Half Creative are currently partnering with this business to recruit for a passionate Consumer Insight Manager who is looking to enhance their insight experience on global scale.
- Develop annual trade & category insight strategy which reflects the company's commercial goals, customer needs and brand aspirations
- Ensure the supply of market data intern ally fully reflects the needs of the business and various trading channels
- Develop category initiatives that provide the greatest commercial benefits to the brand and drive customers business
- Internal and external stakeholder management
- Work with the sales team to understand key trading issues and opportunities by key customers and trading channels.
- Experience developing category insight strategies
- Stake holder experience
- Insight understanding approaches- IPSOS, GFK, MMR
- TNS systems.
Our client is one of the world's largest drinks suppliers, employing thousands of people across the globe and sponsoring global events.
Salary and Benefits
The salary on offer for this Consumer Insight Manager role is £45 000 plus exceptional benefits and unrivalled career progression.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78829000