CRM Campaign Executive
WE’RE GOING PLACES….
With more than 60 years of history in the bag, ours is a brand with an impressive heritage. Style is well and truly in our blood. As well as UK and Ireland, we are represented globally through our stores in Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Middle East and Asia. Our e-commerce business is helping to set the trend globally, shipping to 125 countries whilst also growing our presence on the world’s leading digital fashion marketplaces.
Our people make all the difference. Just as the River Island name pulls customers in off the high street and inspires them to buy online, our employer brand turns the heads of talented people, inspiring them to join, stay and grow with us.
WHAT YOU DO MATTERS…
Reporting to the CRM Manager, the CRM Campaign Executive is responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of all customer marketing campaigns across UK and international territories via email, push etc.
In this role you will:
- Assist the CRM Manager with strategy development for both lifecycle and BAU programmes across all territories
- Project manage BAU and lifecycle campaign process (from planning through to delivery)
- Educate key stakeholders about email best practice
- Assist the CRM Manager with the management of the ESP to deliver high quality results
Your responsibilities will include:
- End to end ownership of the CRM marketing calendar and process from brief to development stage for all BAU + lifecycle email activity for UK and International, ensuring all stakeholders are hitting the required deadlines.
- Creation of the CRM marketing test and learn calendar, managing the process for each test from start to finish and ensuring that results are communicated clearly to the wider business.
- Implementation and optimisation of personalised automated campaigns.
- Creation of the most up to date planning calendar and share with all relevant stakeholders.
- Ensuring the design team has the most up to date information from product, copy and social teams in order to design accurate creative.
- Co-ordinating translations for all international e-shots.
- Work closely with e-Commerce and social teams to understand product, trading and branding requirements for each campaign.
- Working closely with design to ensure that creative is designed in line with given briefs and are adhering to best practice principles.
- Compiling development briefs.
- Working closely with email developers to confirm all testing, BAU and automated campaigns are built out correctly.
- Setting up push notifications to go out to all devices.
- Working with our ESP and other external agencies as required.
REPORTING AND ANALYSIS
- Reporting on activities and results against core KPI’s and feeding back recommendations to key stakeholders on how to improve email performance on a weekly basis
- Creating monthly and seasonal reporting packs and presenting these back to key stakeholders, making recommendations on future strategy
- Keeping email folder up to date with results, creative and heat maps for reference and reporting
- Staying up to date with the latest trends, competitor activity, innovations and opportunities within the email marketing space to inform future activity
WE KNOW WHAT WE’RE DOING… and we know exactly what experience we’re looking for!
- Previous email marketing experience in a B2C environment
- Hands on experience working with a major ESP.
- Strong analytical skills
- Highly organised with an ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to build strong relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise accordingly.
IT NEVER GETS BORING…
If you are ambitious and love working in a busy environment where every day is new, then River Island is the place to be! As a business, we are committed to developing our talent and offer a fantastic training program to help you optimise your performance and support your career progression with the company.
You will be working with industry experts who are passionate about our brand and really know their stuff. They are focused on ensuring they deliver this knowledge to their team to support with their development with the business. What better way to learn and develop your career than alongside someone who has been there and done it themselves!
Our working environment is busy, fast moving and responsive to our customers’ needs, much like our training which is unique to our business and reflective of our fun and refreshing brand and our people within it! Our River Academy offers ongoing training and development by running workshops throughout the year varying from courses focusing on softer skills to the more technical courses you may require to perform your duties.
It’s not all work and no play here either…we all work hard but we also like to have fun too! We are a social bunch and regularly host events ranging from summer and Christmas parties, bake offs, and lots of charity events!
WE LOOK OUT FOR ONE ANOTHER…and in doing so, we provide great benefits for our employees:
- 50% staff discount
- Pension scheme
- Discounted on-site gym membership
- Staff shop
- Subsidised canteen
- Free onsite parking
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78682716