Gap personnel are working as an employment agency to recruit for a Product Coordinator for our client based in Cheltenham. The purpose of the role is to provide administrative support to the Product Specialists within the business.
- Provide support and administration to Product Specialists
- Provide research support for clients and sectors
- Participate in supplier and team meetings
- Marketing and PR content creation for customers and clients.
- Continual updating of client CRM system
- Knowledge of the Travel & Tourism industry is beneficial, but not essential.
- Knowledge and understanding of Social media
- Proactive and highly organised.
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Creative character and keen eye for photography.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a prestigious brand and company, with progression routes throughout the company.
This role is working Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week, and are paying up to £19,000 per annum for the right candidate depending on experience.
If you are interested then please apply with your CV to this advert or email
Due to the high level of CV's that we receive, we will try to get back to everyone individually. If you have not heard back from us within 7-10 days then your application has not been successful on this occasion, however, we will keep your details on file and contact you should a suitable position become available.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78646951