Well known and established brand in financial services is recruiting a marketing manager to working in the growing Insurance business to deliver effective marketing strategies.
As a Marketing Manager the role will include:
- Deliver effective marketing strategies aimed at acquiring new customers.
- Manage all marketing activity and budgets across predominately digital channels including Display, affiliates, email, Programmatic, Social, Video on Demand (VOD) and Search.
- Create and implement effective digital campaigns, translating product features into compelling messages for our target customers.
- Create and implement direct response ATL campaigns across a range of media such as TV, door drop and direct mail.
- Use data to drive targeted media and messaging.
- Implement new strategies/media aimed at increasing sales and value per policy and reducing cost per acquisition.
- Provide regular reporting on performance and recommendations on future improvements.
- Strong experience of running through the line marketing campaigns.
- Excellent knowledge of the digital channels and their roles as part of a digital strategy.
- Understanding of direct response & digital marketing and optimisation techniques.
- Understanding of tagging/tracking including implementation and testing.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Commercial and results driven.
- Ability to interpret data and derive insight.
- Strong internal and external stakeholder management.
- Insurance experience is preferred but not essential.
This is a uniquely exciting and challenging time – we’re shaping the future of an iconic business with over 300 years history, and creating a business we can all be proud of. And we do this by living our values: Care, Challenge, Commit. We care by always thinking customer. We strive to make things ever better through honest challenge. We commit to decisive delivery. We are looking for people who have the passion, drive and dedication to make this happen.
On offer is a salary up to c60k, car allowance, bonus c20% and benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78586167