Category Manager (Home/DIY)
A leading multi-product retailer is looking for a Category Manager to lead several of its most high-profile product ranges across Home/DIY and Garden. This is a great opportunity for an established buyer to take the next step with a rapidly expanding company.
As Category Manager, you will take complete ownership of the direction and implementation of your Category's strategy by:
- Overseeing the end to end process and range reviews
- Reviewing and Managing new and existing Supplier relationships
- Creating a trade plan to deliver to forecasting and budget targets
- Managing the performance and performance plans of your team
This is a high profile role, and would suit someone with experience in a similar role, across any product area. Alongside this, you must:
- Have a proven track record delivering to KPIs of a category in a retail environment
- Have experience leading a small team, or developing more junior members
- Possess excellent presentation skills, and used to engaging senior leaders in the business
- Be able to able to thrive working independently
In reward for your hard work, you can expect a generous salary and package with unparalleled opportunities to progress.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78835820