Michael Page have partnered with a nationwide business, based in Bicester to recruit a new Marketing Manager to redefine and relaunch the business across their core Markets in the UK.
Our client is an international business with operations over the globe but the bulk of the customer base is UK based. Targeted to the educational space, this client is focused on delivering first class service and supplies to the educational sector.
The Marketing Manager role will be responsible for the below duties:
- Develop, define and refine a Customer contact strategy that will follow customers through their buying cycle and define their requirements via a variety of Marketing Channels
- Redefine the core markets and conduct a soft relaunch of the Brand to reposition the company in core markets of educational furniture
- Work with the Ecommerce team on content and customer engagement cycle
- Use data to be able to make informed decisions about the best channel to engage customers
- Redefine the catalogue to be able to make it more impactful and successful and, overall, drive an increase in Sales and enquiries
- Implement a nurture cycle to be able to improve and track customer experience
The Marketing Manager role will look for below skills:
- A proven track record within the education or furniture market
- Experience of production of Catalogues
- Experienced in creating a customer nurture strategy that follows customers through the buying cycles
- A proven background of working with stakeholders of all levels
- Ideally, based a commutable distance from Bicester.
The Marketing Manager role will offer a basic salary of between £35,000 and £45,000, depending on experience
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78828187