Procurement Category Manager - Global
Procurement Category Manager - Global Pharmaceutical Major - London / Surrey - £48K + Car + Package
This aggressively expanding Pharmaceutical firm is seeking a high-achieving Category Manager to join ranks and drive a crucial spend category towards best-in-class. ?The Firm has an outstanding reputation for providing professional development to ambitious individuals as mergers and acquisitions help to grow the business on a global scale and with an excellent working culture this could be a fantastic career move for an aspiring Category Lead/Senior Category Manager.
Procurement Category Manager role profile:-
- Lead global procurement strategy development and deal execution for the £100m+ direct category spend
- Build strategically important supplier relationships with key suppliers
- Spearhead major sourcing strategy reviews and negotiate high-value and high-risk procurement contracts
- Be an inspirational figure to less experienced procurement professionals in the team, demonstrating best-in-class procurement and acting as coach / mentor to raise performance
- Using world-class procurement toolkits to deliver results from cost savings to risk mitigation
- Impressive Procurement, Strategic Sourcing & Category Management track record, with a CV that clearly demonstrates your personal procurement results / achievements
- Degree, Masters & Procurement qualification preferred though not at all essential
- Ambition to strive for Procurement leadership within the next 18 months
To find out more and apply please send your CV to or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, purchasing, buying, Indirect, Consultancy Procurement, Advisory Services Procurement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78681388