Category Manager, Non-fashion
Our client is looking for a Category Manager, Non-fashion to join the team to continue the delivery of the best possible service to their customers.
So what does this Category Manager, Non-fashion role involve?
Based in Slough, you will own and support the delivery of agreed target KPI's in line with the businesses overall strategy. Alongside the Head of Buying, you will develop and implement strategic initiatives and ensure your plan is delivered smoothly, by influencing stakeholders, maintaining commitment to the category and leading the project teams. You will be accountable for identifying the most effective sourcing routes for your product range and achieving optimum cost and margin through maintaining the management of supplier selection and set up, effective negotiation, promotional planning, volume planning and range reviews.
What qualities will you need to be successful in this Category Manager, Non-fashion role?
- You will need to be commercially aware of both your category and overall business, with the ability to make quick decisions and be highly analytical.
- Have the confidence to work independently ensuring you meet deadlines and deliver agreed targets.
- You will be an influential leader who can build excellent relationships and manage small cross functional teams.
- Be resilient and able to communicate and negotiate effectively across all levels.
- You will show passion with the ability to work on your own initiative, to build strong knowledge of commodity area.
- Degree educated or equivalent experience is preferred.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
AdMore Recruitment is a specialist retail recruitment and talent management consultancy.
Follow us on Twitter: @AdmoreRetail
Facebook: AdMore Recruitment
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78533301