Marketing & CRM Assistant
An International Law firm are looking to hire a Marketing and CRM Assistant into their busy and well developed Marketing team. The candidate will be working in a very well respected department within the firm who deliver excellent customer service to both internal and external stakeholders which they are extremely keen to maintain. You will be working with 2 other Assistants and have direct access to your manager. The team are looking for a hardworking, ambitious, well presented and excellent communicator to come on board as soon as possible
The management and on-going support of London and global based central mailings. Including;
• Creating newsletter mailings and global event invitations using the tikit eMarketing technology.
• Working closely with a network of global eMarketing users to proactively gauge demand
• Liaising with marketing, PSL’s and Partners to manage new mailing requests.
• Segmenting and generating lists of contacts to be mailed or invited to an event.
• Assisting with managing data quality within contact lists. Liaising with account managers and practice representatives to advise on update mailing lists and ensure successful targeting of eMarketing campaigns.
• Sending mailings and invitations to a defined and agreed list of contacts.
• Managing responses to events
• Sending reminder emails for events.
• Generating mailing and post-event reports.
• Work with the Process & Information Quality team to managing data cleansing as a result of sending a mailing or managing an event.
• Delivering eMarketing training to designated users and acting as a point of contact for queries.
To apply, please click on the ‘apply’ button and send your CV with your contact details to Christine Sleigh
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78638845