Department / Function: Product Development ~ Product Development
Location: West London (Feltham) Or Manchester
Hours: Full time. Mon-Fri
Salary: Up to £45,000 plus bonus and benefits
Product Owner - Agile, Waterfall
SG Gaming is looking to recruit a first class Product Owner to help us improve our market leading gaming offer. Working mainly on our two software platforms you will drive internal and external teams to ensure that SG continue to innovate and lead in every market place by delivering memorable player experiences.
Working as part of a team consisting of other product owners and various technical and commercial colleagues you will help to define the vision for new products and then engage the wider business and our customers in turning the vision into deliveries that add value for our customers. The ideal candidate will have experience of managing multiple projects operating within Agile and waterfall environments, be a talented and driven individual who is able to demonstrate that they have what it takes to help innovate and improve our product range and deliver memorable player experiences for our customers.
* Be accountable for the development of strategic improvements to our two gaming platforms
* Champion the product vision, help to engage the wider business teams and encourage contribution to new product development
Product Ideation and Solution Design
* Work with the product team, key stakeholders and other areas of the business to understand business challenges and explore pros and cons of potential solutions
* Contribute to the development of the product strategy to meet our business challenges
* Evaluate customer requests, analysis and insights and competitor capabilities to identify enhancements to be proposed to the rest of the business
* Create business cases to allow relevant stakeholders to compare product improvements and prioritise roadmap schedules
* Engage with the marketing team to produce player facing prototype solutions to allow customer research for new features
* Working with the internal Insight and Analytics teams to both utilise existing date for future product improvements and to also suggest gaps and improvements in data provision to enable better future decisions to be made
* Utilise process modelling, customer journey visualization, wireframe options and other techniques to help stakeholders understand and contribute to product requirements and solutions
* Work with other members of the product team to agree candidates for release, communicating plans and progress to the business
* Communicate the product vision, concepts and ideas to the 3rd party and internal development teams
* Acting as the voice of the business and our customers during product development and stabilisation (QA) - both for issue resolution and also for product quality reviews
* Present finished products to the wider business and ensure that relevant support is given to colleagues (particularly customer facing account managers) to help leverage new functionality
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Product delivery/owner/manager experience for multiple products - preferably across more than one industry
* Solid and repeatedly demonstrated problem solving abilities and evidence of use analytical skills to determine future actions and assess past decisions
* Experience of managing multiple projects - you are likely to be delivering at least 2 work streams simultaneously
* Experience operating within Agile and Waterfall environments
* Evidence of creation of commercial business cases and using this to help prioritise product development decisions
* Experience of communicating and engaging senior commercial stakeholders as part of a product development process - this role will have regular access to our executive and senior leadership team
* Experience (multiple projects) of leading meetings and ensuring that stakeholders are able to contribute to projects
* Experience of influencing stakeholders to deliver quality product development whilst meeting tight deadlines
* Proficient in using Microsoft Office applications (particularly Word, Excel, Visio)
* Experience of working with external development teams
* Experience of working in a B2B environment
* Formal Product Management or Business Analysis qualifications would be an advantage but are not essential
* Experience using JIRA.
* Gaming or Leisure product background
SG Gaming employs more than 550 people across three offices in the UK and is supported by its global gaming parent company, Nasdaq-listed Scientific Games, which employs 8,000 people in more than 50 countries on six continents.
Please send us your details via 'Apply', and ensure you include a valid email address as you will be sent further instructions.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78468161