Affiliate Account Executive
Central Employment are delighted to be working with an award-winning UK digital marketing agency as they look to recruit an Affiliate Account Executive.
They are seeking an ambitious individual to assist the Paid Media Director and Affiliate Marketing Team in the production, development and day to day management of all client Affiliate marketing campaigns within the Affiliate channel.
- Compiling affiliate data via Excel spreadsheets, written Word documents and Powerpoint presentations
- Developing and maintaining a portfolio of relationships with affiliate partners
- Demonstrate multi-tasking ability, keep multiple projects on-track, structuring and executing work
- Working closely with the Senior Affiliate Marketing Managers on a set of designated accounts
- Balancing the needs of the business, client and online channels to assist in the growth of revenue generated for the business through Affiliate Marketing.
- Develop an awareness of key affiliate industry issues and an appreciation of their influence on the development, management and strategy for an affiliate program.
- Management of different online channels to create a holistic campaign in order to maximise the channels for the client
- Liaising with internal online and offline teams within the digital team.
- Attending internal meetings to report on Affiliate marketing channel affiliate and strategy
- Client contact in the form of conference calls, attendance of meetings and presentations and new client pitches
- Supply clients with pre, mid and post campaign analysis
- You must have a proven history within an Affiliate Marketing role, this can be from inside a digital agency or in-house within a dedicated Affiliate role, managing multiple brands or campaigns.
- At least 6 months to a year’s online Marketing experience with direct experience within Affiliate Marketing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to liaise with clients and internal teams
- The role would suit a candidate with online marketing and affiliate marketing experience; additionally a proactive attitude and keen ability to adapt and learn fast are desired traits
- A keen eye to detail and good with numbers is essential
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite, Excel, GA, HTML, BB Code and associate media platforms/paid media technology as required.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78685097