Regional Marketing Manager
A rarely available and fantastic opportunity for a Regional Marketing Manager is now available. You will be working within a global company that is a technology giant working in partnership with some of the biggest brands worldwide. This is a challenging and exciting opportunity that is based in their European HO on the outskirts of Glasgow. The role has a European remit therefore a willingness to travel combined with fluent Polish which is essential, German would also be desirable. The key focus of the role is building partnerships, working closely with sales identifying opportunities in new and existing accounts, getting the best ROI for marketing investments.
- Deliver product promotions to sales and downstream customers, providing detailed metrics and reporting
- Manage customer relationships to ensure maximum presence through their marketing reach
- Work closely with regional sales managers to plan customer marketing funds
- Review progress against marketing strategy
- Manage agency execution to deliver creative concepts for bespoke customer presentations
Key skills and attributes required:
- Ideally previous experience within the IT sector or consumer electronics
- Working with e-commerce, IT distribution, DMR/NSP, large VARS and associated partner programs would be a major plus
- Excellent knowledge of business fundamentals, strategy, finance and legal compliance
- Demonstrates tenacity and the ability to deliver strong pitches selling ideas and concepts
An excellent salary and benefits package is on offer. If you would like to explore this opportunity please apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78651914