Sales & Customer Loyalty Team Leader
An unmissable opportunity to work within a global brand that pride themselves in career progression, employee recognition and all round fun!
You’ll be joining a passionate and dedicated team. A vibrant bunch who all come together as a family and repeatedly described as a friendly place to work!
Job Title: Sales & Customer Loyalty Team Leader
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £27,000-£30,000 per annum + £15,000 commission
Hours: Full time, Monday to Friday
Annual holiday leave - 23 days & Birthday day off
Employee assistance programme
Retirement Savings Plan
- A range of wellbeing initiatives as well as eye tests and flu jabs
Season ticket loans & Free parking
- Supervising our brilliant team of Outbound Loyalty Executives and Telephone Account Managers
- Reporting, coaching and developing the team including conducting team briefs/ meetings
- Recruiting, performance management, managing complaints, processing improvements and executing marketing programmes
- Maintain and deliver exceptional customer service to all internal and external customers at all times
Skills and Profile:
- MUST have experience managing and leading a team, in a B2B telesales environment
- Proven track record as a successful salesperson
- Strong coaching skills with demonstrable experience of improving peoples performance
- Demonstrable experience of managing a strong team, recruiting, direct line management, training, development, performance management and objective setting
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
- Experience of forecasting revenues and forward planning
- Understanding of margins including calculations
- Computer literate with strong excel skills
- Previous experience within the mailing solutions industry is desirable
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78647970