Data Administrator with Events and Marketing
Role: Data Administrator with Events & Marketing
Location: North West Leeds
Hours: 08.30 - 5.30
Contract: Maternity Cover 14-16 months
Start date: ASAP
We are currently recruiting a Data Administrator with aspects of Events and Marketing to join the Business Support team on behalf of a Recruitment Firm.
This role is a pivotal role for the business which involves data cleansing to ensure consultants and easily locate candidates. Another aspect of the role will be arranging and delivering Candidate Events to their network of professionals nationally. This is a fairly new role and therefore other aspects of candidate engagement through various marketing channels will also be encouraged, the successful candidate will be responsible for this.
This is a maternity cover which will be 14-16 months. The contract will initially have a trial of 2 weeks temp before converting to a FTC.
Day to day
- Database cleansing - segmenting candidates on the database by CV skillset and location allowing consultants to easily locate relevant CV's and also to ensure marketing is aimed at correct contacts
- Business Support Admin
- Answering phones, formatting CV's, general business support
Events and Marketing:
1 event every 2-3 months
- Arranging and delivering Candidate events around the country to increase candidate engagement
- Writing copy for invites
- Liaising fine details with Senior Management
- Creating relevant invite list
- Merchandising for events
- Collating feedback after events
- Creating other candidate engagement Marketing idea's such as press releases, advertising etc.
- Solid administrative skills
- Excellent grammar and grasp of English Language skills
- Excellent with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Marketing experience (full marketing mix) DESIRABLE
- Events/Project Experience DESIRABLE
- Previously worked on a CRM systems DESIRABLE
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78687482