A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Planner to join a prestigious company in Northamptonshire on a permanent basis.
If you’re looking to join an innovative team, have a real passion for marketing and want to be a part of a global company then this might be the role for you!
- Creation, development and implementation of marketing plans for staff and company guide Responsible for Post Campaign Insight analysis
- Responsible for planning & implementing contingency plans if needed following sign off from Campaign Manager
- Understanding competitor activity and ways this could be implemented to future plans
- Producing Quarterly analysis that will feed into Quarterly workshop sessions
- Working closely with a variety of stakeholders across the business including Commercial, Creative, Demand Forecasting and Category
- Weekly financial tracking of all the below the line KPI’s and proposing actions to close gaps
- Have a passion for Marketing and planning schedules and campaigns
- Can show excellent multi-tasking and time management skills
- Work well under pressure
- Have experience analysing market research
- Can demonstrate excellent negotiation skills
If you would like the opportunity to work for a fantastic company please apply today!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78449036