Learning Design Consultant
Oakleaf is proud to be working with a leading Global Insurance firm who is looking for a Learning Design Consultant to join their team in Telford. Reporting into the Lead Design Consultant, the main responsibilities of the role will be to:
- Design and develop curriculum content and training materials to support skills development across the business as required.
- Working in conjunction with SME's to make sure that accuracy and standardisation of all training an content produced.
- Development of materials and training resources to be used by the training facilitators as identified.
- Ensuring accurate, high quality training materials and resources are developed within specific deadlines and support.
- Support the evolution and commitment to the T&C framework across the business.
- Design and maintain web-based learning resources, considering digital evolution of learning principles where appropriate.
The ideal Learning Design Consultant will possess:
- Ability to develop creative and engaging training materials for an adult audience.
- Proficient in using Learning Management Systems to build E-learning modules
- Strong proof-reading skills
- Ability to communicate through visual, verbal and written means with stakeholders at all levels
- Good organisational skills excellant Microsoft Office skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of current learning theories and principles
- Minimum of 2 years' training design experience
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78314569