Job Title: Product Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: Monday – Friday – 8am-4:30pm
Salary: Negotiable DOE
The role of the Product Manager will be to ensure the increase of product sales, to understand marketing strategies such as the lifecycle of products and within this to analyse and manage the cycle, to follow the implementation of new products and ensure such efficiency and assure that the exit of old products is successfully managed through the business. Fundamentally, the Product Manager works with the creators of the product, the users of the product and those who manage the business as whole in order to make sure that the product is meeting all standards.
- Maintain product from concept through to launch.
- Full ownership of agreed categories.
- Responsible for the implementation of new product development through a defined process. Including cost and margin controls.
- Identify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research, and benchmarking against competition.
- Perform analysis on sales of existing products, identifying best sellers and poor performers, and translate into a lifecycle pattern.
- Support continuous product improvement by acting upon any relevant product issues.
- Working with Sales and Marketing, ensure products are correctly managed to meet the requirements of the identified route to market.
- Provide product information to Marketing, to ensure products are successfully marketed.
- Create & maintain product data within systems.
- Provide product training internally, with ASMs and/or customers.
- Experience in project management, must be able to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Ideally will have good knowledge of bathroom products.
- Strong planning skills, must be able to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- MS Excel & Work to Intermediate level.
- Have strong attention to detail.
- Confident, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Can work both independently and as part of a larger team.
- Able to drive through change and present innovative ideas.
- Proactive, self-starter with a practical and logical approach.
- Highly organised.
Our client is a leading bathroom fitting supplier who has an opportunity to bring on a Product Manager. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Head of Commercial and will be an integral part to the company.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78513121