Junior Product Owner - Digital and Ecommerce
Job Title: Junior Product Owner - Digital and Ecommerce
Location: Enderby, Head Office
Salary: Competitive Plus Benefits
Start Date: ASAP
Our clients retail chain was launched in February 1982 and the first store opened with an exclusive coordinated collection of stylish clothes, shoes and accessories for women. Collections for men, children and the home quickly followed. Our clients clothes are styled by its in-house design team to offer great style, quality and value for money with a contemporary fashion edge.
Due to our clients continued success and growth plans they are now looking to recruit a Junior Product Owner to join their team at their head office based in Enderby, Leicester.
About the Junior Product Owner Role:
This Junior Product Owner role provide an exciting opportunity to communicate requirements and detailed plans for future online developments and system updates to the business.
Working within the directory marketing team, you will be responsible for driving digital roadmaps across a mix of online and ecommerce projects. From defining MVPs and user stories, to commercially detailing project success metrics and KPIs before go live.
Junior Product Owner responsibilities will include:
- You will take ownership of multiple projects, detailing delivery plans, capturing key project milestones and dependencies.
- Working closely with both business and systems teams to coordinate a phased approach, delivering value at pace and learnings early on in the project lifecycle.
- Communicate with internal stakeholders to understand the needs of the business and translate in to detailed requirements, considering potential risks attached to suggestions you have made.
- Shape project success criteria and KPIs, alongside written documentation to support your work and present to stakeholders when necessary.
- Understanding customer needs through feedback and analysis, ensuring that data is at the heart of all decisions.
- Implement key Agile / SCRUM ceremonies, representing your project and be the key driver in enabling the development teams to progress.
The ideal Junior Product Owner:
- Hands-on experience of product ownership within retail, having worked in the digital / ecommerce sector.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to talk to and present to a range of audiences.
- The ability to motivate others and lead change, whilst working cross-functionally.
- A passion for creating solutions with a positive attitude to change.
- Excellent analytical skills and an informed, evidence-based approach.
- Experience of working in Agile environments and working with Agile / SCRUM methodologies.
- Highly motivated and hardworking with a professional attitude, who is able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- The ability to gather project requirements and write user stories.
- Mircrosoft Office proficient.
If you feel you have the experience and skills to carry out this role then apply today for the chance of an early interview!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable business that encourages career progression and offers great rate of pay and job satisfaction.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78470064