Marketing Manager International
Hudson is pleased to be supporting a prestigious Education group in hiring a marketing manager who will responsible for the marketing and communications for their international campus. Working closely with senior management, this marketing manager will be instrumental in supporting their strategic objectives - to achieve recruitment targets, including brand awareness, managing spends and brand penetration in the marketplace.
About the role
Key responsibilities and capabilities
- Manage and have oversight of the global marketing and communications across all channels for their international campuses.
- Own and lead on all brand guidelines and ensure they adhere with the respective University partners. Ensuring all marketing materials are consistent and on brand across the whole organisation.
- Work with senior leadership team to deliver strategic global and regionalised marketing campaigns to drive and support sales targets and monitor the return on investment across all partners.
- Design and develop the tools required to train sales, admissions and agents on the international brand and centres
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager, maintain the brand website, update programme changes, launch new products and publish news articles, as well as optimising the consumer journey through the site.
- Work closely with campus staff to manage and co-ordinate all pre-arrival information and student handbooks for each designated center. .
- Responsible for creating and producing materials to support the global and regionalised results and destinations
- Work closely with the digital team to develop campaigns to drive direct enrolments.
- Manage marketing budget spend to achieve revenue targets set
- Strong marketing management skills with a proven track record of creativity and producing effective marketing communications and to achieve targeted results.
- Proven familiarity and skill with the tools of the trade in marketing, ideally in the business services sector.
- At least degree level college education / suitable work experience with c.5-7 years’ work experience in a marketing capacity within a commercially driven environment.
- Understanding of the International education system.
- Understanding of both B2B and B2C marketing.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Proven record of delivery and ability to manage multiple projects at any one time.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- ·Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Education sector experience.
- Experience of working with commercial partners.
The Marketing Manager role will offer a salary of £35,000 -£40,000 (dependant on experience).
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78680832