M&E Project Planner
Job Title - Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Planner
Salary - £40k-£60k + Package
Location - Central London
Our client is one of the largest technical providers in the UK with extensive expertise in engineering services, technical facilities management and systems integration. Meeting all client's needs from consultancy of mechanical and electrical systems through to the installation and whole-life maintenance and management of these assets.
They work within many different sectors including Utilities, Education, Transport, Commercial, Retail, Health, Leisure, Residential and Government.
They are currently looking for a Mechanical and Electrical Planner to join their team based in London.
Your roles and responsibilities will include the following:
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following;
- Responsible for preparation and update of schedules and programmes to ensure completion of engineering, purchasing and construction operations in accordance with the contract plan.
- Microsoft Project also primavera and other planning software considered
- Design and build Mechanical and Electrical trades and interdependences
- Experience with the Pharmaceutical industry, awareness.
- Understand project validation IQ, OQ, PQ etc.
- Understanding of the process mechanical and electrical instrumentation structural Possibly worked for a manufacturer
- Hands on and an ability to question and not just accept data but confirm the data is correct
- Guide the project management team through the build, but also the fit out and commissioning with a commissioning management organisation
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Ideally a minimum of 5 year's experience in the building industry and with technical qualifications to a minimum of H.N.D. level.
If you would like to be considered for this role or any other opportunities, please submit your CV, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Tom Fitzpatrick on 0207 248 0000.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78369840