Kent, commutable from: London, Gravesend, Basildon, Dartford, Bromley and Maidstone
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's top marketing service providers. They have years of experience and are considered the market leader in their field. The company is seeking a passionate, knowledgeable B2B marketer to create and manage general marketing activity and support the sales team.
Your role will involve:
- Supporting the Head of Marketing Services with day to day sales and marketing activity
- Working closely and communicate with their supporting agencies (Content, PR, Creative, Production)
- Planning, organising and executing events including seminars, new business events and internal relations. You will also be expected to find relevant industry events to share with the sales and leadership team for networking opportunities
- Managing the analytics for the business
- Pitching and Bid Supporting: you will be required to support the pitch and bid process at the company. As a very sales focused organisation, you should expect to be required to work on multiple bids at once - marketing responsibilities in the process include the ownership and management of tenders, supporting presentation creation, organising and running pitch rehearsals
- Branding: you will become a brand ambassador and help to promote the company values, messaging and value to their staff, customers and audiences. Working alongside the creative team to enable all products are compliant with their design and branding
You will be the ideal candidate due to your:
- Minimum two years B2B marketing experience
- Experience of social media management and reporting (Blog, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn etc)
- Experience of bid support would be preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent PowerPoint skills is preferred but willingness to develop these is a must
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office
- Positive attitude and excellent people skills
- Excellent project and time management
- Creative, driven and enthusiastic
- Confident working with a sales-focused, commercially-driven team
- Content: you should be an excellent, persuasive writer, able to create content for multiple purposes including social media, case studies, website, press releases, marketing collateral and proposals
- Social: you should be confident with social media; understanding how to build and manage a community and reporting back on activity
This is an exciting opportunity to join a brilliant company. Please apply now if this sounds like the role for you!
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.
Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78310240