Lawyer / Solicitor
Lawyer / Solicitor - 4-8 years (Real estate)
Salary: £40,000 - £52,000 (DOE)*
An experienced Lawyer / Solicitor to join a busy Real Estate Development team for an exciting opportunity working on behalf of a leading Legal Services business based in Southampton
Must have 4-8 years experience
Responsibilities of the Lawyer / Solicitor:
Joining a busy Real Estate Development team, you will be dedicated to achieving the highest levels of service and client satisfaction and offer considerable experience at all levels.
Benefits for the Lawyer / Solicitor:
* Competitive salary
* 25 days' holiday
* non-contributory pension scheme
* private medical insurance
* range of flexible benefits
What you need to be the successful Lawyer / Solicitor:
* Working in a demanding sector previous Real Estate experience is essential, preferably in respect of any or all of the following: investment, landlord & tenant and property finance.
* You will have gained experience at a practice with a relevant property track record.
* You will have excellent communication, organisational and IT skills.
* You will also need the ability and desire to assist with business development and client management.
* Willing to assist with business development.
If you are looking to develop your career working with a first class client base or looking for a change of setting to enhance what you can offer your clients, then click apply today!
* Salary has been set by a guide by Gold Group, the firm has a competitive salary structure to attract the best local talent.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78531572