Marketing Events Executive
Job - Permanent, £28-30k, Crawley, Healthcare Industry
Your new company
A global leader in diagnostic medical imaging solutions, this company is experiencing an exciting time in their history and will be re-branding in the New Year.
Your new role
This company are looking for a marketing events executive to compliment the existing marketing team. The primary responsibility of the position is to coordinate and drive all events, both internally and externally.
KEY FUNCTIONS ? To manage all company events, including reporting and ROI:
- Study days
- Press Conferences
To input into digital marketing and social media for all events
To coordinate CRM campaigns
To contribute to the re-branding project
To support marketing plans
To work with and delegate to the Marketing Coordinator
To manage the SharePoint events calendar
To coordinate internal events
To work with external agencies
General marketing administration as required
What you'll need to succeed
- Track record of providing exceptional marketing support
- Track record of running and managing events and exhibitions
- Minimum requirement of HND in Marketing
- CIM qualification is desirable
- Good standard of general education with excellent written and spoken English
- Computer literate
- Must be willing to travel around the UK (30-40% of the time)
- Valid EU driving licence and passport are required
What you'll get in return:
Weekly pay and free onsite parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78468275