CRM Channel Manager - Comms
The Channel Manager role will be the bridge between the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) team and the Channels, providing the best, most value adding communications and messages to customers and our channels including (but not limited to) Digital, Marcomms, Inbound and Outbound.
You will be responsible for supporting the successful management and deployment of timely and relevant communications and messaging within various channels across British Gas. This will enable us to manage our channels effectively by keeping them up to date on data deliveries for campaigns as well as resolving known data issues through our Interaction Delivery team. You will also be expected to be involved in engaging channels with a view to deploying and improving campaigns to drive increased value through targeted messaging and in turn increasing the profitability of the business whilst remaining committed to treating customers fairly. Another key part to this role is keeping our Customer Value Team (CVM) informed of all campaign related activity, such as data deliveries, Email and Direct Mail (DM) deployment and any issues that arise.
Stakeholder management and engagement is key as you will collaborate with several commercial teams such as Customer Value Management (CVM), Marketing, Propositions, Digital and Customer Operations to create a joined up set of communication strategies. With very strong organisational skills, you will contribute to the preparation, delivery and execution of communications, Best Next Action (BNA) messaging and campaigns within various channels whilst managing Stakeholders and ensuring channel readiness for each activity we deliver. You will also support stakeholders in translating their commercial requirements into coherent BNA briefs in order to drive ROI across multiple channels.
Our ideal team member will be someone with strong communication and organisational skills and an ability to influence a variety of stakeholders. You will be able to demonstrate not only your expertise of cross-channel CRM marketing and planning but also a natural curiosity to proactively question and challenge established norms. You will need a solid background in channel management with significant exposure to creating and deploying comms to a range of different audiences, assessing performance of campaigns, identifying areas for improvement and resolving data issues raised from the channels.
- Knowledge and understanding of in-channel customer decisioning (CRM) in a business with a similar sized customer base
- Significant knowledge and experience of communication strategies, processes, contact plans and customer-driven marketing techniques
- Ability to assimilate information from a variety of sources and present well reasoned recommendations back to the business.
- Ability to interpret data and produce reports in order to understand opportunities, challenges and potential risks.
- Confidence and creditability with developed communication skills and able to explain the analysis in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong end-to-end knowledge of data-driven/direct marketing, data-driven sales channels and how these drive value and ROI
- Strong problem solving skills are essential, along with an ability to manage a varied workload, to tight deadlines.
Compatitive salary and benefits.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
Agencies: This role is being handled by the Centrica recruitment team, NO agency contact is required. Centrica operates a preferred supplier list and when required, will source candidates through these agencies
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78451600