Regional Business Development Manager - International Beer Brand On-Trade
Regional Business Development Manager – International Beer Brand On-Trade!
£38,000 - £42,000 + competitive commission & package
Do you want to work for an award-winning beer brand!?
My client is a successful brewery who has won numerous awards & known for their style of beer.
They are now looking for a Regional Business Development Manager for the London area who is entrepreneurial, and able to build and maintain strong and sustainable relationships with customers, to develop the growth of their Drinks portfolio.
You will need to have experience and knowledge of the UK On Trade, along with a huge passion for craft beer and will be responsible for growing volume, distribution and profit.
- Responsible for growth & development of beer portfolio within the regional sales territory.
- Meet or exceed sales objectives and sales and revenue targets within the assigned area in line with Company budget and business plan.
- Retain and nurture existing customers, ensuring repeat sales, volume growth, increased rate of sale and customer satisfaction.
- Open quality new customers, promoting distribution through approved route to market partners.
- Build effective trading relationships with key decision makers ensuring you successfully manage & develop draught and packaged volumes in existing outlets while introducing new business to the Company.
- Develop both volume and value of brands through new business growth via brand listings in quality new and existing customers.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in sales for a Brewery or Spirits
- Excellent knowledge of beer & with On-Trade from Pubs to Michelin star restaurants
- Proven track record of selling a full portfolio of products.
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Competent IT skills: Microsoft Outlook / Excel / Word / PowerPoint / Social media platforms.
- Ability to build and develop relationships at every level
- Team player who is comfortable working on own initiative.
- Confident, persuasive, with a ‘can do’ attitude
If you wish to find out more about this role then pop me across your CV and if you are suitable for the role – I will be in touch!
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website:
COREcruitment operate one of the best referral schemes in the industry - know anyone looking for a new challenge? Email with your contacts CV - you could earn up to £500!
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest. We give away fantastic prizes... every month!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78349250