Accounts Payable/Legal Cashier
Our client is a thriving litigation and dispute resolution practice based in Holborn, central London. The firm has established itself at the forefront of Tax litigation, achieving a Band 1 ranking in Chambers & Partners. People are key to their success, and with the firm growing six-fold over the last four years, they are keen to recruit and retain the most talented individuals.
- Posting expenses and Invoices
- Running payments
- Resolving queries from Fee Earners and Clients
- Tracking files and maintaining their status on the internal filing system
- Posting Payments and filing receipts
- Handling cheques and petty cash
- Ensure that the cashiering process complies with SAR rules.
- Process bank reconciliation
- Ad-hoc duties as and when they arise
- Two years of Accounts Payable/Cashiering experience
- Knowledge of the SAR and VAT rules are essential
- A good understanding of basic bookkeeping and double-entry.
- Previous experience of Practice Management Systems
- Team player and excellent communicator
- Microsoft Office competent
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanentvacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78673722