Will Advisor - Up to £18,000 + benefits
Our Client, a National Company supplying Legal Services without the jargon are seeking 2-3 new Will Advisors to join the team in North Bristol. This is an opportunity for you to start your career in legal with an organisation which values its people and is ready to invest in your development.
As a Will Advisor, you’ll have plenty of client contact from the outset, as the first step in your legal career. You’ll expertly guide them through them the through the process by supporting them in their decision making. You’ll work to SLA’s and you’ll record accurate data in a timely manner.
What you’ll do:
- Take inbound and make outbound calls to customers and appropriately offer the full range of products and services to them to enable them to make an informed decision regarding their requirements
- Take initial instructions from customers and book appointments for the Will Writers using the diary management system
- Accurately maintain a case management system and customer records to ensure all compliance and regulatory standards are met, as well as producing accurate correspondence to customers making sure that advise is in line with the SRA (Solicitor Regulatory Authority)
- Identify up selling opportunities in order to promote the wider product range where appropriate only
To be successful as a Will Advisor you’ll ideally bring some legal experience (but this isn’t essential if you have the LPC). You’ll have a Law degree or you’re an LPC, passionate to start your career in legal.
What you’ll bring:
- LPC or Law Degree
- Experience of working within a commercial/legal environment
- Strong ability to accurately capture information as well as proficient IT skills
- The ability to confidently communicate, with a professional telephone manner and a strong customer focus
- Ability to actively listen, analyse information and recommend a course of action, adapting to changing circumstances
- Strong organisation skills
This role can offer you a whole world of opportunity. As well as a competitive salary and some brilliant benefits including discounts and an onsite gym, you’ll get the chance to develop your skills and progress your career with a business that puts people at the heart of its strategy.