Product Line Manager - Footwear
My client a leading global brand is looking for a Product Line Manager to join the team. The role of
a Product Line Manager covers men's, women's and children's collections on a global level.
The responsibilities of a Product Line Manager include:
- Driving product ranges seasonally to ensure the collections meet regional and global market needs
- Creating concept briefs working closely with product development to ensure all costings and detailing are accurate
- Collating reports on competitors and key trends to ensure the range is constantly evolving
- Identifies new opportunities in the range along with SMU's for specific customers/regions
- Manages the product development schedule and ensures all new product launches are in line with brand objectives
- Works closely with design, development, sales and merchandising seasonally to deliver a successful range
As an experienced Product Line Manager, the brand is looking for a candidate with proven experience of product management or development within an international footwear business with a great understanding of trends who is capable of taking the range to the next level. The successful Product Line Manager will be an excellent communicator in order to develop working relationships with designers, developers, buyers and suppliers and be confident in delivering your ideas and products to the team you work with as well as senior management.
You will be required to think analytically and influence all areas of the business to ensure the best range is developed.
The role offers significant travel opportunities within Europe and the USA.
Please send your CV as a word document to Salma Sodawala.
We regret that due to volume we are only able to contact suitable candidates.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78651408