Data Analytics Consultant
Our client, a leading consultancy firm, based in Reading, are currently recruiting for a Data Analytics Consultant to join them on a contract basis.
This role will be responsible for the data requirements, definitions, analytics and data driven insights of a new to market benchmarking proposition.
- Develop the benchmarking data analysis process in line with industry best practice and client feedback
- Use statistical and data expertise to answer both product and client needs
- Support data / benchmarking product development
- Oversee workloads for a team of data analysts as required
- Support the technical direction for the data analytics team optimising prior investments where possible
- Co-ordinates with subject matter experts to develop narration and insights
- Identify technical and strategic direction for capability to grow revenues
- Combination of experience in consulting in a data insight function within industry
- Examples of gaining insight from both customer/market (quantitative) and qualitative data
- Knowledge of data benchmarking processes and commercials
- Technical capabilities and experienced use of data and analytics tools. Ideally some/all of Tableau, Alteryx, Microsoft tool set
- Experience of Benchmarking / Data Insight marketing and pre-sales
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, specifically the ability to assess business practices and articulate gaps and opportunities for improvement in Clients
- Detailed knowledge on a range of analytics techniques (Statistical analysis, pattern detection)
- Ideally experience in Financial Services and Utilities, however this is not essential
This is a contract position, initially for a term of 3 months, with the likelihood for extension.
Hours of work are Monday-Friday, 9am-5.30pm.
Please apply online to be considered.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78451399