Legal Secretary Leeds
Dawn Ellmore Employment are currently working on an excellent opportunity for a Legal Secretary to join a well-known law firm within a specialised department in Leeds. This is a perfect opportunity for someone with previous office/secretarial experience who is looking to take their career to the next step or a person straight out of college with a secretarial or administration qualification. You should be able to work as part of a team or on your own initiative, have a willingness to learn new skills and be able to communicate effectively at all levels.
This will be a very busy role with duties including but not limited to:
- Managing busy fee earners diaries and booking travel, accommodation and meeting arrangements for them.
- Audio and copy typing reports, letters and other standard documentation
- Updating the database with all client correspondence
- Sending emails to clients and other fee earners relating to caseloads and deadlines
- Liaise with the filing team regarding deadline communication
- Invoicing and e-billing tasks
- General administration tasks
You must be a competent typist, both audio and copy, as well as being an extremely quick learner. Your skillset will be fully utilised in this busy and varied role, with the opportunity of progressing within the firm, most definitely being on offer! If you feel you match all these requirements and would like to hear about the fantastic package and benefits that are on offer, then please do not hesitate to contact us now.
Dawn Ellmore Employment aims to respond to all applicants, however due to the number of applications received this is regrettably not always possible. If you have not received a response within three working days, you may assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78367185