HomeServe is looking to appoint a Brand Manager and, put simply, it's an awesome time to be joining and it's an incredible role. This year HomeServe launched its new global brand identity and having built the brand from the inside out, it's time to start sharing our story externally. We are looking to appoint this role in April 2018.
You'll get a competitive salary, 25 days holiday, pension scheme, bonus, free HomeServe policy, benefits portal and awards scheme, onsite Costa Coffee with subsidised restaurant, free onsite parking, a relaxed dress code and the opportunity to be involved in a variety of charitable/volunteer work.
The Brand Team are the storytellers of HomeServe UK, through brand implementation, activation, sponsorship and events. As HomeServe's Brand Manager, you'll get the opportunity to:
- Identify, engage and inspire everyone across the HomeServe UK group to deliver the brand promise
- Drive brand understanding throughout the organisation via education, engagement and training
- Support the implementation of the new brand identity across the global business, leading on projects as required
- Identify and address areas of inconsistency and non-conformity across the business
- Identify and report on opportunities and challenges, anticipating needs of the brand identity
- Maximise the effectiveness of corporate sponsorships and support the development of new relationships
We're looking for an experienced brand and communications professional who has experience in managing creative consistency and brand governance, you'll also have:
- Experience of working and delivering activity across multiple marketing departments
- Strong analytical skills, with a proven record of strong influencing and interpersonal skills at every level
- The ability to be proactive, to self-direct through multiple concurrent activities, a strong sense of ownership, adaptability and self-motivation
- A desire to learn, gain experience and broaden our stakeholder network, be a creative thinker and problem solver
- Experience and understanding of the interdependence between multiple marketing departments and making connections between them
Ideally, you will also have experience of managing external creative agencies and experience in managing and leading meetings, driving understanding and positive outcomes.
What We Offer
You'll work in a fun, friendly inclusive environment where People understand the value of their contribution to our goals and are encouraged to recognise a job well done. You'll be part of an open, engaged culture where everyone has an equal voice and the opportunity to get involved, as well as make a real difference in our Customers' lives.
Could you be who we're looking for?
It's our People that truly make what we do so special. As part of the HomeServe family your job will be to put our Customers first and we will give you everything you need to make this happen.
This is an exciting time to join HomeServe. We've been named as a top 10 best place to work in the UK by Glassdoor, based solely on the input of our People. Glassdoor also placed HomeServe as one of the top three companies in the UK for maintaining a good work life balance. We've also been recognised as the 'Most improved company in the UK for Customer satisfaction in the services sector' in surveys by the Institute of Customer Service.
To learn more about our People, careers and the benefits of working at HomeServe, visit https://www.homeserve.com/uk/careers-hub . You can also learn more about HomeServe on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and check us out on Glassdoor.co.uk!
HomeServe is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and we are also happy to discuss flexible working for all of our jobs.
Please send CVs and a covering note directly
Only agencies on our PSL can provide us with CVs when instructed by our in-house recruitment team. We therefore are not in a position to accept any speculative CVs from agencies who are not on our PSL. If we become aware of unsolicited CVs being sent to us we will accept these as direct applications and process accordingly.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78535287